Tuesday 30 July 2013

Introducing... Me

Hi all,

Recently, I've become drawn to blogs, all sorts, fashion, beauty, life.. And as an English Literature student, I feel like I could get in on all the action.
So here's a little bit about me:

  1. I'm Alexandra, Alex, Lexie, Lex - whatever really! I'll answer to almost anything..
  2. I have less than 6 months left as a teenager! Twenty is fast approaching!
  3. I'm studying English Lit, at Surrey Uni, and love it.
  4. This is probably going to be really obvious, but I ADORE reading! I will literally read anything, but my all time favourite author is Jane Austen - I'm a hopeless romantic!
  5. I LOVE TINKERBELL! She is literally amaze! I have Tinkerbell everything - bedding, mugs, pyjamas!

So anyway, welcome to my blog. I'll try and keep it interesting, but it's going to be a space for me to tell the world everything!

See you next time,
Lexie

Me (left) and my first uni friend Erin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment