Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites

Hi all,

August has officially come to an end, and as my first post, I thought I'd share my monthly favourites with you. There have only been a few this month, but sure enough, my make up collection IS growing, and I'm sure my next favourites post will be a lot longer. So without further ado, here are my favourites:

Firstly, and possibly most importantly, I have fallen in love with my Real Techniques Foundation and Blush Brushes. I have been looking at these for weeks, possibly even months, trying to decide which brushes to try first. But payday came around and I took the plunge, choosing the brushes I thought I'd get most use out of. They are... AMAZING!! I have never used a foundation brush before, and now, I can't imagine not using them. The blush brush is so so fluffy, and is such a pleasure to use! I love them, and they will constantly be favourite beauty items, I am sure!


My next favourite is the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser. I suffer from quite dry and sensitive skin in places, and this formula is perfect. It's nice and thick, so you don't need too much and it keeps your skin feeling hydrated forever.



My third favourite is the Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm. My lips always seem to be chapped, and I need a good lip balm, and this fits the bill. It leaves your lips feeling moisturised for ages, and it makes your lips TINGLE. This is my favourite quality.. How good is a lip balm that makes your lips tingle?! Must be doing something!!


My last favourite of the month is a relatively new purchase, and I instantly fell in love. Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Lipstick! I don't need to say anymore. They'd been totally hyped up, and I finally caved in and bought one. I am so glad I did. The colour (Peach on the Beach) is so nice, and literally goes with anything I wear.. It feels lovely, and doesn't dry my lips out.. Seriously, you HAVE to try one!


Anyway, that's all for this month, hope you're all well, and I'll see you soon!
Lexie

4 comments:

  1. Great picks, i will definitely be checking out those pieces xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some seriously lovely favourites. I love the RT brushes, but haven't tried the foundation brush. I think that will have to be next on my shopping list.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was torn between the expert face and the foundation.. Just want the whole collection really haha! But it is really good!xo

      Delete